Whether it’s called “UX design”, "user experience" or “cognitive ergonomics,” it’s all about putting the experience of the user at the heart of the product design process.
THE HUMAN FACTOR
What matters is not only the thing what we create, but also the people we create it for. A relevant product is one that’s centered on its user. This can only be achieved through an understanding of the user’s behaviour and motivations.
• User personas definition (users profiles)
• User scenarios definition
• Ergonomics analysis, trials and reports
• Visual cues, ease of use, discoverability of product function
• Safety compliance
DIGITAL USER INTERFACES
Our proven methodology applies to physical product interfaces as well as mobile applications and web content.
• User analysis
• Field observations
• Insight report and strategy
• Work flow analysis
• Customer journey analysis
• Interaction design
• Digital prototyping / Flinto / Arduino / Axure